Upon receipt of order and check the conformity of payment (either through credit card or bank transfer) we will proceed to its preparation and shipping.
All items under 800 kg will be distributed through a package delivery company or Tirogaverd's commercial vehicles, with a delivery time that ranges from 48-72h (Spain) and 48-96h (International).
Items weighing over 800 kg will be delivered by truck with a crane for satisfactory unloading.
All natural products ( lawn turves) will be delivered within 48 hours taking into consideration their preparation in our instalations and ( climatic conditions).
If any of the selected items are not available and have be already paid for, we will reimburse immediately.
The delivery of shipments to the Balearic Islands will be between 48-96h (always taking into consideration marine weather conditions).
Shipping fees of products that can be parcelled are done through chronoexpress.Prices are subject to the fees of the company We deliver all products within 48-72 h after the inicial payment has been made.
Shipments of large-tonnage containers such as big bags, pallets, etc.will be made through. Large tonnage carriers with specialized vehicles.
Delivery is between 48-96 hours.
From Tirogaverd we have chosen the most economic and fastest transport service for 100% efficiency.
The commercial SEPRA Ibérica 2010, SL, through its website asks users www.tirogaverd.com certain personal data. The data you provide will be included in automated database eun personal, owned by SEPRA Ibérica 2010, SL, which will be processed in order to provide the services requested by the user.The user authorizes the processing of personal data supplied as necessary for the provision of services agreed.
Personal information received from registered clients is stored in a database owned by SEPRA Ibérica 2010, SL, which provides the technical, organizational and security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of information in accordance with the provisions Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable law.
SEPRA Ibérica 2010, SL, through its website, will use the information you provide for internal use in order to present the user with offers and promotions that may be of interest to him.
The user accepts that his personal data may be used by other collaborating entities of Sepra Iberica 2010, SL, with the sole finality of improving the service, always in respect of Spanish legislation on protection of personal data.
Any user can at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where necessary, cancel personal data supplied www.tirogaverd.com anywhere, by writing to SEPRA Ibérica 2010, SL, Carretera de Palamos, km. 13.5 of 17121 Corçà (Girona), this communication may also be made by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Terms and Conditions
www.tirogaverd.com is an e-commerce website, owned by the merchant SEPRA Ibérica 2010, SL, established in Corçà (Girona), mile 13.5 and provided the NIF B-55093496. The customer is the person or entity that hires the goods or services from www.tirogaverd.com (Tirogaverd).
1. www.tirogaverd.com Tirogaverd is engaged in the sale of all types of garden products and ervices thus related.
2. Product Information. Tirogaverd reserves the right to modify at any time the content, products or services sold from the website, as well as its commercial offers.
Tirogaverd makes every effort within its means to provide truthful information on its website without tipographical errorsIn the event that at some point there should be any error of this kind, against at all time the wishes of Tirogaverd, the company would proceed immediately in its rectificationTirogaverd will not be required to serve an order until the customer receives confirmation and acceptance by Tirogaverd.
The contents of the website Tirogaverd could at times show provisional information on some products or services.In the event that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product, the customer is entitled to cancel his or her purchase at no cost.
3. Purchase procedure. To make a purchase, the customer must select the products he want to purchase. To process the request the customer must provide their identification and choose the preferred payment method. Once provided the requested information and confirmed the order by the customer, Tirogaverd understands that the customer accepts the conditions of purchase and that he has authorized the process taking place..Once the payment has been made the customer will receive an immediate message in accordance with the details of the amounts paid and the product purchased.
The delivery time will be that, that at all times has been indicated on the website.
In case you want to hire Tirogaverd for the confection or maintenance of your lawn or garden, you must complete the data from the web page request, such as land area, number of trees, characteristics. With this information Tirogaverd will make a provisional estimate of services required, awiting an answer from the customer according to information given.Once verified the information, a final estimate will be provided, which the customer will be able to accept through the webpage.
At the time of contracting the service, the customer understands the acceptance of general conditions.
4. Applicable Taxes. The prices of the products displayed on the website Tirogaverd include Value Added Tax (VAT).
5. Payment method. When ordering, the customer can pay either by credit card debit card: visa, mastercard, maestro or bank transfer.In certain cases and in order to prevent fraud, COVIDESA reserves the right to request a specific payment method from customers, in case buyer identity can not reliably be proved.
In the case of procurement of services, Tirogaverd reserves the right to terminate the provision of contracted services in the event of default by the customer.
6. Sending products. Tirogaverd offers different delivery systems based on the type of product. Tirogaverd will determine in each case which is the best and safest method of shipping.
Tirogaverd sends orders to its customers through different carriers of national and international renown.The date of delivery to the customer's home depends on the chosen product availability and delivery area. Delivery times are done with the maximum possible accuracy. However, Tirogaverd informs that through no fault of their own there may be vaiations in delivery times.
7. Customers rights. Tirogaverd guarantees its customers the option to cancel their order at any time and without charge, provided that the cancellation is communicated with a minimum of 15 daysprior to the date of shipment of products or performance of the work requested.
Whilst Tirogaverd does its best to always have the products that it advertises on its web, sometimes, and exceptionally speaking, there could by chance be the case of not having a specific product at the time of demand.In this case,Tirogaverd will inform the customer of the term and time it will take for him to receive the product.In case of failure to provide the product, customer Tirogaverd may propose sending a product of equivalent quality and price.If it is the customers wishes to not accept,Tirogaverd will immediately reimburse the customer.
The customer has a period of 7 working days to cancel the contract without having to give any reasons. The period shall be calculated from the date of receipt of the product. Before exercising the right of withdrawal, Tirogaverd can provide the customer with alternative solutions which may satisfy and interest the client.The customer can return the item it bought in www.tirogaverd.com as long as the products and their seal or original packaging has not been opened In these cases, upon receipt of the products, Tirogaverd will refund the purchase through a bank transfer to the bank account designated by the customer no later than 30 days and at no expenseShipping costs will not be paid customer.In the case of natural turves and other perishable produce, the customer will forfeit his right of withdrawal detailed in the former paragraph. For this reason he will not be able to return or cancel the order once he has accepted it.
If a product other than that ordered by the customer has been sent by error, COVIDESA,will pick it up and the right product returned without any additional charge.
For any issues related to the return of items from our online store you can contact us via email at email@example.com, or by phone on 972 630 412.
8. Customer Obligations.The customer agrees at all times to provide updated truthful information on the order sheet.
The client accepts the general conditions set out in this contract.
Tirogaverd will provide the customer with an id ID and password.The customer undertakes to keep all his private information confidential.
9. Security and confidentiality. Tirogaverd guarantees the security and confidentiality in all transactions.All transactions are made through a secure server.
TAll personal data provided by the customer to www.tirogaverd.com will be included in the Client and suppliers, created by Sepra Ibérica 2010 SL for management, accounting, fiscal and administrative reasons.In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, the customer at all times can exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data by writing to Tirogaverd, Ctra. Palamos Girona, km 13.5, 17121 Corçà (Girona).
10. Availability. TTirogaverd doesnot guarantee continuous availability and permanent service of its online shop. Therefore, Tirogaverd is exempt of any damage caused in consequence of availability of its online shop Tirogaverd will not be responsible for the interruption, suspension or termination of its online line shop.
11. Governing Law. The purchases and services effected by Tirogaverd undergo Spanish law in each case.
12. Jurisdiction. In the case of any dispute or disagreement regarding the interpretation or application of these Terms and Conditions, the customer and Tirogaverd expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Girona, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
13. Nullify If any clause. In these general conditions should be declared partially or totally void, this void will only affect the part which results void or ineficient.
14. Acknowledgements: We wish to thank the people of Friends of the trees association in the Sierra de Aracena http://arboles-sa.blogspot.com/ to provide us with photographs.