INSECTICIDESInsecticide Akira 2,5 WG (Lambda Cihalotrin 2.5%) - 15 g
Insecticide Akira 2,5 WG (Lambda Cihalotrin 2.5%) - 15 g
The Akira insecticide plant protection product is a new insecticide highly effective against a broad spectrum of insect pests, both larvae and adults, showing a rapid and persistent effect. Among others it acts against caterpillars,
aphids, beetles, bugs, prays, and leafminer flies.
Mandatory application card for phytosanitary products (RD 1311/2012). In case of a refund, 15% of the purchase price will not be refunded.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Specific features: with its innoVAT includedive design achieves two primary objectives when making pesticide treatments:
- Increased safety in handling, transport and storage. - Increased environmental respect
- Authorized applications: the authorized plant protection product applications are extensive (see in doubt), but in gardening are:
- Ornamental grass: against Heliothis, tortix, caterpillars and aphids.
- Application Form: apply the insecticide by means of spraying over the leafs with the appropriate dosage. The recommended dose is 6 g/15 l of water.