INSECTICIDESInsecticide Akira 2,5 WG (Lambda Cihalotrin 2.5%) - 15 g
Insecticide Akira 2,5 WG (Lambda Cihalotrin 2.5%) - 15 g
The Akira insecticide plant protection product is a new insecticide highly effective against a broad spectrum of insect pests, both larvae and adults, showing a rapid and persistent effect. Among others it acts against caterpillars,
aphids, beetles, bugs, prays, and leafminer flies.
Mandatory application card for phytosanitary products (RD 1311/2012). In case of a refund, 15% of the purchase price will not be refunded.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Specific features: with its innoVAT includedive design achieves two primary objectives when making pesticide treatments:
- Increased safety in handling, transport and storage. - Increased environmental respect
- Authorized applications: the authorized plant protection product applications are extensive (see in doubt), but in gardening are:
- Ornamental grass: against Heliothis, tortix, caterpillars and aphids.
- Application Form: apply the insecticide by means of spraying over the leafs with the appropriate dosage. The recommended dose is 6 g/15 l of water.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Emulsifiable concentrate used in the control of pear psylla, citrus miner and other miner caterpillars, Liriomyza (submarine) and other Diptera larvae, as well as pear erinosis and mobile forms of tetraníquidos (red and yellow spiders) and tarsonémidos ( white spiders) in the crops, agricultural plantations and seedbeds.