FUNGICIDESContact fungicide Massó 50 SC 20 ml
Contact fungicide Massó 50 SC 20 ml
Contact fungicide 50 SC Massó suited for controlling fungi that cause rot in various crops. Is in the form of aqueous suspension allows a better dosing, greater resistance to washing and better coating of the treated plants.
Entrega en 48/72 horas
Warning: Last items in stock!
SALE AND SHIPPING EXCLUSIVELY TO SPAIN
- Authorized applications of plant protection: crops fungicide treatment:
- Ornamental hardwoods against botrytis. - Herbs: against botrytis. - Peach, apricot, plum and pome fruit against monilia. - Cherry: against anthracnose and monilia. - Vine: against botrytis. - Garlic, onions, chives, eggplant, brussels sprouts and Chinese edible peel cucurbits, endive, shallots, green peas, lettuce, melon, blueberries, peppers, radishes, cabbage, ruibarbe, tomato and carrot against botrytis. - Green beans: against Botrytis and Rhizoctonia. - Beans Grain: against Botrytis, Rhizoctonia and sclerotin. - Strawberries, raspberries and currants: against botrytis. - Mushroom: against mycogone (in treatments against Mole substrates sp.).
* In lawns it is recommended the application of fungicide to control dollar spot, Botrytis, Rhizoctonia, red thread, etc.
- Fungicide application form: Apply by normal spraying at 0.1-0.15%.
- In vineyards apply at the fall of the floral covers. - In green beans against the rhizotonia apply through drip function at a dose of 0,4,1,6,1/ha and for localized treatments 0,025-01cc/ for crop using between 500-200cc of water per crop in all applications; use the product preventively at a lower dose than when first treated, when the development of the plant is in leaf stage.
- Crop safety precautions varies according to crop.
- Plant Health Recommendations: Do not mix with alkaline products.