WINTER TREATMENT IN FRUIT PLANTS
Categories : Trees
A winter prevention treatment is necessary in order to prevent the presence of pests and diseases in trees and shrubs.
In this article we will focus on general preventive treatments of fruit.
- Period of application: after the fall of the foliage of the fruit tree
- Recommended plant protection products:
- Fungicides: application of copper-based formulations to preventfungal diseases.CopperNordox75 WG is a fungicide of high concentration and persistence, and high adhesion.and resistance to rainR
- Insecticides: application of mineral oil at 83%. The oil provides a layer on the trunk of the tree that protects it from insects. It acts on contact, sealing the stigmata and thereby killing the insect or mite through asphyxia.the insecticide is citrolina sipcam. Insecticidecitroline Sipcam.
- Method of application:
- In a backpack sprayer of 16l capacity, filled with water.
- The water is mixed with 1 can of 250 ml Sipcam citroline and 1bag of Copper Nordox 75WG.
- Spray the trunk and branches of the tree.