Powdery mildew on lawn (Erisyphe graminis)
General symptoms of powdery mildew:
- Presence of greyish white dust on the lawn leaves.
- Favorable conditions for the fungus: shade combined with average temperatures of 18ºC. High degree of humidity.
- Affected species: all cultivated ceps.
• Products recommended for professionals:
- Folicur systemic fungicide at a dose of 7.5 mL for a 15 L backpack.
• Products recommended for individuals:
- Zolfe systemic fungicide at a dose of 7.5 mL for a 15 L backpack
* It is recommended to repeat the treatments and alternate phytosanitary products.
• To prevent powdery mildew it is very important to keep the floor aerated.
• Spraying fungicides is the most effective way to control the disease. The most effective active ingredients are copper and sulfur for preventive treatments.
TIME OF THE YEAR
June, July, August and September.