Ant (Solenopsis sp.)
• Pathogen description: It is a reddish hymenoptera of about 5 mm.
• Symptoms: Mounds of earth made during the construction of the anthill. The stalks and leaves are observed.
• Products recommended for exteriors:
- Spray Nexa granulated ants. Application by pouring the granules diluted in water. Dilute 20g of bait per liter of water. Effective for 1 month or apply paparrin insecticide with pyrethroid powder.
• Recommended products for interiors:
- Application of creeping lacquer insecticide, by localized spraying aimed at plinths and floors.
- To reinforce the effect of indoor treatments, the placement of Baythion ant traps and Nexa ant bait traps is recommended.
- Insecticidal treatments with the active substance Alpha-cypermethrin.
- Baits can also be placed to reduce the population of ants.
TIME OF THE YEAR
April, May, June, July, August, September