ORGANIC PRODUCTSTrap for Lepidopterae (green)
Trap for Lepidopterae (green)
Moth trap designed to capture Lepidoptera . It is made up of 6 parts Arner Base, Arner Body, Arner Receptacle, Arner Lid. Green and yellow colors that visually attract the insects to be captured.
It is a trap that guarantees high catches and does not become saturated. It is characterized by its resistance in extreme weather conditions. Easy to clean for each reading.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Use of the polillero trap : Designed to monitor or mass capture some of the pests that cause the most damage ( Lepidoptera ). It is designed to attract a wide variety of butterflies together with the pheromone. Place the trap above the crop.
- Assembling the trap : join the base with the funnel and the lid. Put the pheromone inside the basket and join it with the lid, put the DDVP inside the base of the trap . Make all the pieces fit together and pass the rope through the holes to hang it on the crop 20 cm above the crop (with a stake).
- Applications: polillero is very interesting in lawns and crops because of worm pests.
- Spodoptera exigua (Green donut): Cultivation of peppers, tomato, watermelon, melon, grass, ...
- Spodoptera littoralis (Black donut): Cultivation of alfalfa, corn, pepper, tomato, grass ...
- Lobesia botrana (Cluster moth): Vine cultivation.
- Chilo suppressalis (Rice borer): Rice cultivation.
- Helicoverpa armigera (Heliothis, tomato caterpillar): Cultivation of tomato, cotton, corn, pepper.
- Euzophera pingüis (Olive worm): Olive tree cultivation.
- Open air: Plots of <3 Ha: 3-4 traps / plot.
Plots of> 3 Ha: 1-2 traps / Ha. p >
- Greenhouse: 1 trap / 500 m2.
- Mass trapping:
- Open air: 8-10 traps / Ha evenly distributed in the central area of ??the plot, considering borders.
- Greenhouse: 1 trap / 300-500 m2 (minimum of 2 traps per greenhouse).
Customers who bought this product also bought:
According to R.D. 285/2021 of April 20, which establishes the storage, marketing, import or export conditions, the distance sale of this product is not allowed, and it is only possible to collect it in store.To buy this product you require Phytosanitary applicator license according to the R.D. 1311/2012. In the case of making the purchase without said...