Substrate Basitex fertilizer plant of 50l
Basitex substrate is a vegetable substrate fertilized with mineral fraction for outdoor cultivation with a good structure and solidity. Ready to use directly.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Structure of the substrate: 0-18 mm. - PH: 6.5 to 7.
- Applications of substrate:
- In boxes: put gravel in the bottom of the planter. Place plant centered and filled with substrate Basitex, pressing lightly with your hands. Water below.
- In planting beds and lawn directly: spread a thickness of 8 to 10 cm on any terrain. Later sowing grass or planting effect.
- Tree planting: Make a large hole, about twice the root bread. Put gravel in the bottom. Place the tree centered and fill with substrate squeezing tightly. We advise watering reeomplir abundance and again.