HERBICIDES1l total herbicide Roundup (Glifosfat 36%)
1l total herbicide Roundup (Glifosfat 36%)
To buy this product you require Phytosanitary applicator license according to the R.D. 1311/2012. In the case of making the purchase without said card, we will proceed to the refund of the amount paid, previously discounting the financial surcharge imposed by the bank.
Insert the document at the bottom of this page.
No residual systemic herbicide Roundup post-emergence activity against dicotyledonous weeds and grasses, both annual and perennial, even destroying underground parts.
Mandatory application card for phytosanitary products (RD 1311/2012). In case of a refund, 15% of the purchase price will not be refunded.
Warning: Last items in stock!
SALE AND SHIPPING EXCLUSIVELY TO SPAIN
- Authorized applications: herbicide treatments:
- Wooden crops of 3-4 years.
- Arable intensive or extensive, in pre-planting, ditches limits and margins, meadows and forest plantations.
- Method of application: Apply the herbicide at low pressure evenly over the foliage of the weeds in active vegetation and without symptoms of drought.
- 0.75 to 1.5 l / ha pre-planting crops (against small herbs). - 2.0 to 3.0 l / ha against annual grasses that are more developed. - 6.0 to 10 l / ha (300 ml per bag of 15 l) for the control of both annuals and perennial herbs (grass, thistles, sedges, reeds, bindweed and brambles trying between July and November).
- Treat when no rain is expected within 4 h following herbicide treatment. - grass is more sensitive in the early stages of development, but against perennial herbs one should try when they are more developed. - Dealing with clean water on windless days. The rain and wind during the 6 hours after treatment may reduce the effectiveness of the herbicide.
Nº de registro: ANB1109106
Customers who bought this product also bought:
6 other products in the same category:
* required fields