HERBICIDES1l total herbicide Roundup (Glifosfat 36%)
1l total herbicide Roundup (Glifosfat 36%)
No residual systemic herbicide Roundup post-emergence activity against dicotyledonous weeds and grasses, both annual and perennial, even destroying underground parts.
Mandatory application card for phytosanitary products (RD 1311/2012). In case of a refund, 15% of the purchase price will not be refunded.
Warning: Last items in stock!
SALE AND SHIPPING EXCLUSIVELY TO SPAIN
- Authorized applications: herbicide treatments:
- Wooden crops of 3-4 years.
- Arable intensive or extensive, in pre-planting, ditches limits and margins, meadows and forest plantations.
- Method of application: Apply the herbicide at low pressure evenly over the foliage of the weeds in active vegetation and without symptoms of drought.
- 0.75 to 1.5 l / ha pre-planting crops (against small herbs). - 2.0 to 3.0 l / ha against annual grasses that are more developed. - 6.0 to 10 l / ha (300 ml per bag of 15 l) for the control of both annuals and perennial herbs (grass, thistles, sedges, reeds, bindweed and brambles trying between July and November).
- Treat when no rain is expected within 4 h following herbicide treatment. - grass is more sensitive in the early stages of development, but against perennial herbs one should try when they are more developed. - Dealing with clean water on windless days. The rain and wind during the 6 hours after treatment may reduce the effectiveness of the herbicide.
Nº de registro: ANB1109106
Customers who bought this product also bought:
4 other products in the same category:
* required fields